Advantages of being a preferred vendor with WPD Management
Access to a continuous pipeline of work orders. You grow as we grow.
With timely payments, we reduce our vendor’s Days Sales Outstanding.
Reduce return trips with real-time feedback on service from our facilities team.
South Side Chicago
WPD Management is always looking for reliable vendors who perform high quality work in South Side Chicago at a reasonable price. Eligible professionals will be added to our list of Preferred Vendors to support our property management services for 3000+ residential homes and apartments across Chicago’s South Side.
To qualify as a Preferred Vendor:
- Have a valid Business License from a city within the Chicagoland Area.
- Maintain a General Liability insurance policy (minimum $1 million coverage) and bonding where necessary.
- Experience with property management firms is a plus
Vendors we work with:
- Cleaning Services
- Elevator Repair
- General Labor
- General Maintenance/Repair
- Landscaping/Snow Removal
- Lighting & Electrical
- Pest Control
- Security/Building Access
As a Preferred Vendor we expect you to:
- Stand behind the quality of your work.
- Be courteous to our team members, owners, and residents.
- Be on time to scheduled appointments.
- Notify us timely in the event you cannot make a scheduled appointment.
- Prepare and return written estimates to us within 48 hours. (for jobs below a certain threshold, no written proposal necessary).
- Only conduct repairs or maintenance within the areas you have expertise.
Neighborhoods we work in:
- Greater Grand Crossing
- Hyde Park
- Jackson Park
- South Shore
- Washington Park
Register to become a Preferred Vendor:
To take the first steps towards becoming a Preferred Vendor with WPD Management, please fill out the form below. We will contact you shortly thereafter to assess if we’re a good fit.